Thursday, January 3, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTEN!

Happy Birthday to my fabulous big sister! I won't reveal how old she is today. Hint: I'll be 27 in March and she's 2 years and 2 months older than me...you do the math. :)
This is one amazing girl. I've never known someone who could balance as many things as she does while giving 100% to them all. Kristen is such a great mom and wife, (not to mention what a great sister she is too!).
She just signed a contract to join the Women's Clinic here in Starkville when she finishes her residency in a couple of years. Even though I have no clue where I'll be in 2 years, it still excites me to think that we may possibly live in the same town again!
I'm so proud of her!!

Have a great day Kristen! I love you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love henry in that picture.