Wednesday, January 16, 2008

for your entertainment only.

....just trying to kill some time before Idol comes on...enjoy!
(thanks MSKS and Claire!)

1. How bad is your road rage? I guess it depends on how big of hurry I'm in. I'm not a fan of ignorant drivers though.
2. What is the best and the worst movie you saw last summer? what? I can't remember a single movie I went to see last summer. Too long ago.
3. What's your least favorite thing about your job? the ridiculous amount of paperwork we're required to do. WHO KNEW?
4. What's something that you find annoying - but other people don't? When people crack their knuckles. Wal-Mart.
5. Name three things you did last summer you'd never done before? allowed people to set me up on a couple of blind dates. Can't think of 2 more things I did out of the ordinary. I'm very predictable and non-spontaneous.
6. Do you like nuts in your brownies?I used to hate them, but now it doesn't really bother me. I prefer them nutless though.
7. So - are you pumped for The Dark Knight or what? I have no idea what just happened.
8. What's your favorite thing about your top four friends? That's a really stupid question. a. I can't choose 4 'top friends' and even if I could, I wouldn't be able to pick out one thing I like about them.
9. What do you put on your pancakes?syrup. I'm like Buddy the Elf.
10. Have you ever contemplated exactly what sleep is?no, but I know it's something I love to do more than anything.
11. Are you an "over-analytical" or "go-with-the-flow" kind of person? I used to be way too over-analytical, but I think I've become more go-with-the-flow over the past few years.
12. Have you ever punched someone out of anger? no, but I'd be lying if I said I'd never wanted to.
13. What would you say if someone told you to describe Coca-Cola? it's much better than Pepsi products.
14. What's your least favorite thing about your car? It has no spinners (I agree with you on that one Claire).
15. Are you wearing anything around your wrists?a watch on the left wrist and a ponytail holder on the right wrist. I'm so predictable.
16. So are you any good at Guitar Hero?nooooooo.
17. Did you like your roommates in a college? Excellent roommates.
18. What's your favorite search engine? I just use google.
19. Chris Rock or Chris Tucker? I get them mixed up.
20. Doesn't Pepsi taste so much better than Coke? absolutely not. (see #13). Diet coke and Diet DP are my faves.
21. Do you get along with your siblings? yes. They are my favorite people.
22. Do you sit or stand while taking a shower? Please leave me a comment if you actually SIT while taking a shower. I must know.
23. How late did you stay up last night? about 10:15. Yes, that's later than usual, but I had to watch the end of the MSU game. GO DAWGS!
24. What was the first thing you thought this morning? I wish it was Saturday. 5:30 is too early to be getting up.
25. What did you do last night? Ate potato soup with JR (he's a fantastic cook) and flipped between American Idol and the MSU basketball game.
26. Do you think you will be in a relationship three months from now? I sure hope so.
27. Have you ever told someone you loved them and meant it?yes. I tell my family daily.
28. How's your heart lately?It's still kicking!
29. What were you doing this morning at 7am? probably making copies in the workroom at school.
30. What were you doing this afternoon at 12pm? math with my students.
31. What was the reason you last laughed? My assistant and I had a good laugh at a student today. She sits close to the mirror in my classroom, and she spends most of her day admiring herself. I don't think I'll ever be able to give her a new seat because of the daily entertainment she brings me. You really have to see it to understand the humor.
32. Have you ever talked to someone when they were high? not to my knowledge
33. How many red lights have you run? none intentionally. I would never do such a thing. Once in college, I ran a yellow light and was pulled over because the cop said it had turned red before I got through it (the only time I've ever been pulled over actually). No ticket was issued b/c the officer knew my dad. I love Tommy T.
34. Have you ever cried while taking a shower? that's really none of your business.
35. What was your least favorite grade? I don't remember too much about grade school sadly, but I remember 5th grade being kinda hard.
36. What were you doing at 12am last night? sleeping hard.
37. Have you ever, in any way, been betrayed by someone you trusted?yes
38. When was the last time you were given flowers? my sweet boyfriend sent some to me a couple of months ago for absolutely no reason. Attached to the beautiful bouquet: a gift certificate for a massage. He's good.
39. Is there anything that you are craving right now? TCBY BUT STARKVILLE DOESN'T HAVE ONE ANYMORE! GRRRR...
40. Do people ever make mistakes when spelling or saying your name? Laura doesn't cause a problem, but you should see the way some people spell "Tomlinson". Some examples: Thomlinson, Tomblinson, Tomilson, and my personal fave; Tomcrosbo.
41. Have you ever started a sentence with No offense, but…?yes
42. When was the last time you saw a police car? today actually.
43. Did you ride in someone else's car today? nope. Just my good ole altima.
44. Have you made a mistake in the past week? who hasn't?
45. Who was the last person to text you? Candy. She texted me to tell me that she saw a white mustang with a pink stripe, a cartag with "Brandi" on it, and a leopard tag cover. I think that's totally disgusting.
46. Do you miss someone? of course.
47. Is there anything you regret about your past? quite a few things actually, but who doesn't really?
48. What was the last movie you saw? I don't know...maybe "We are Marshall"???? That's such a great movie.
49. Are you sleeping somewhere other than home Saturday night?nope. I love my bed.

Time for AI!
Until next time...

1 comment:

The Texas VicHorns said...

Classic text message last night. Read aloud to Vic and we shared a hearty laugh.

Labor day weekend, here we come.