...and 15 facts you don't already know about me? Hmmm....I'll give it a try.
1. I'm terrified of 18 wheelers. If I'm next to one on the highway, I hold my breath and put the pedal to the metal to get around that sucker.
2. I tivo Dr. Phil every day. I wish he and I were friends.
3. I adore big earrings.
4. I love watching real life murder mysteries (ex. 48 Hours Mystery, Unsolved Mysteries, Dateline, etc). I can record them, watch them alone at night, and not be scared. Some people think that's strange, and, well....I'm not sure I disagree with them.
5. If I had and endless amount of money, I would have a house decorated in Pottery Barn, a wine cellar, and every article of clothing I owned would be from Anthropologie. Oh...and you would get really nice gifts from me, too.
6. I'm one of the most competitive people you'll ever meet. I'm also one of the most die hard MSU fans you'll ever meet. More than likely, if you're NOT a state fan, I will trash talk your team. Don't try to trash talk mine though, or you will see me get really mad.
7. I enjoyed college, but I would never go back.
8. I have had 5 roommates in my life. Loved them all.
9. I've been a bridesmaid
1,672 MANY times. I love my friends!
10. My legs are covered in ant bite scars I got when I was 2. I'm not quite as self conscious about them as I used to be. Want to see them? Just ask.
11. I have never smoked a cigarette (or anything else for that matter).
12. While I love summer because I'm a teacher, "weather-wise," summer is my least favorite season.
13. I would love to be a stay at home mom one day.
14. "How Great Thou Art" is my favorite hymn. (Heard Carrie Underwood sing it? Chill bumps.).
15. I enjoy making fun of Ole Miss' new mascot, "Black Bears".
Stay tuned for challenge #2!
Anybody going to join me?