Saturday, October 16, 2010

Apple Dumplins

My friend Angie and I hosted Bunko last night, and I made "Apple Dumplins," a yummy dessert that my mom makes often during this time of the year. Allow me to share this tasty little recipe with you!
1. Take 2 Granny Smith apples and cut them into fourths (thus, giving you 8 slices:)).
2. Get a can of crescent rolls and wrap a roll around an apple slice. 3. Mix 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and 1 teaspoon of nutmeg and sprinkle over dish.4. Mix a cup of sugar, a stick of butter, and a cup of orange juice together in a separate bowl and pour over dish.5. Finally, bake at 350 for 30 minutes- and -voila!
Serve it with a scoop of ice cream and you've got yourself the perfect dessert for fall!
(Forgive me for not taking a picture of the finished product!).
Enjoy!

No comments: