Friday, August 22, 2008

THIS JUST IN...

I'm going to see Sugarland AGAIN!!! WOO HOO! They're in concert in Tupelo on Oct. 23, and I'm going with Heather (FRIEND ...not sister! This Heather says she'd rather have a pap smear with a rake than go to a Sugarland concert....weird). I am super pumped. It's no secret that I love Jennifer Nettles, who I affectionately refer to as "Jenn." She's fabulous and I CAN'T WAIT to go again. I'm also looking forward to some good hanging out time with one of my favorite friends!
Who's jealous???
ALSO...I thought of a couple of things I left off of my previous list of things I CAN live without. I can't believe I failed to mention them.
-LOCAL CAR COMMERCIALS. If you are from the South, you KNOW what I'm talking about. Delois Price? Les Cash? Peso Little? Come on people.
-OLE MISS. I don't like red and blue unless it's an American flag. Hotty Toddy is stupid.
GO DAWGS!
Is anybody else glad that the weekend is almost here?

5 comments:

Tracy~ said...

boo!

I may not know why we say Hotty Toddy, but we do know how to spell DOG :)

Happy Friday!

Anisa said...

I cannot deal with Delois Price, Les Cash and Peso Little. Those commercials are so ridiculous!

Tricia said...

I can't believe Heather said such a vile and graphic thing. And my brother was Peso Little for Halloween one year and it was hilarious.

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

oooohhhh. please tell me you have seen the denvil crowe commercial!! if not, please come over asap for an unbelievable 30 seconds of hilarity.

The Manning Family said...

I am jealous. I'd love to go see them! They're becoming a new favorite group of mine, and I totally love their version of Life in a Northern Town with Little Big Town & Jake Owen. Totally beats the original, and I always prefer the originals to the remakes! :)

You will definitely have to let us know how the concert was. Lucky lucky you!!!