Monday, August 18, 2008

Blog-stalkers unite!

So...yesterday I went to a Sip-n-See with my mom for a friend of ours who just had a sweet baby girl. When I walked in the door I heard "Oh my gosh, Laura!" I turned to see this pretty girl who looked somewhat familiar to me, but I honestly wasn't sure WHO she was! She most definitely knew me though! Come to find out, she's one of my blog readers! We have a couple of mutual friends, so we stumble upon each other's blogs often. She has BEAUTIFUL twin 19-month-olds and it makes sense how they're so cute...LOOK AT THEIR MOM! :)
I thought it was only appropriate that we not only take a picture together (after all, we know quite a lot about each others' lives!), but also that I blog about the event.
It was so fun to meet you Erika! I totally feel like we're friends now. I think I need to meet your babies next!

HAPPY MONDAY!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was that not the craziest thing ever!? I was so excited when I saw you! It was like I saw some celebrity--I did not know what to say! Hilarious!
You are just as precious in real life as you are on your blog! I am so excited that I got to meet you! We will have to get together again one day! Have a great day! Erika

Anisa said...

ERIKA! i love this girl. been forever since i've seen her!!

Anonymous said...

Such a small world! Glad you are taking the time to blog again. I guess I should get busy while I am giving you a hard time.

The Texas VicHorns said...

So fun! She looks so familiar to me too.

I bet Deepak stalks your blog.