Thursday, August 7, 2008

I made it.

Today was the first day with my 24 students.
I'm too tired and busy to go into detail, I just wanted my readership to know that I am alive (in case you care).
Forgive me if I'm absent from blogging for the next few days as I'm trying to get into the swing of being back in the working world!
ALSO...I need to give a belated birthday shoutout to my cousin Adelia! Her 28th was Monday and I am just now getting around to blogging about it! Sorry for my tardiness, Adelia! Love you!

7 comments:

The Overstreets said...

Hooray! You made it! I can't wait to hear the details.

Tassie said...

Congrats on making it! This is a great photo of you! Have a great weekend!

Adelia said...

Thanks for the birthday shoutout. I'm so glad you made it through the day. I did too thankfully. Only 179 student days to go!

Jared and Brandy Verwiel said...

Yea!!! You made it! I can't wait to hear the stories about Ms. T's class!

Tracy~ said...

I'm so glad you made it! I could never, ever do what you do. Ever!
Did you buy a journal to start your book of cute, silly, weird, crazy things your students do? I really think you should write a book!

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

Hope you have a great year! It is crazy how fast the summer went. My kids came on Thursday and it wasnt nearly as crazy as i thought it was going to be with 22 Kindergarteners but I am wiped out!!

The Robertsons said...

We survived! Now we have to survive an entire week with kids.