Monday, August 18, 2008

a few of my can't-live-withouts

I'm copycatting MSKS and Heather and presenting you with my list of things I can't live without!
(Of course family, friends, and Max are excluded from this list).

1. My IPod. I bought it nearly 2 years ago and it wasn't cheap, BUT I have definitely gotten my money's worth! I use it daily when I exercise and I also listen to it in my car. Itunes also makes my life easier, as you can download songs at a time rather than purchasing an entire CD. I'm fascinated by technology these days.
2. Caffeine! I must have my morning coffee and my afternoon Diet Coke. Otherwise, I'm quite unpleasant to be around. Period.
3. Spray butter. This may sound like an odd one, but if I don't have spray butter in the fridge, I don't make it through breakfast. I eat cinnamon toast every morning, substituting REAL butter for this fabulous no calorie spray butter.
4. Splenda. While I'm on the subject of breakfast, I must include another breakfast must-have. This yummy little no-calorie sweetener goes on my daily toast and in my morning coffee (see #2). So basically, if I don't have splenda, I won't drink my coffee, THUS causing me to be moody. See? Splenda plays a major role in my life.
5. Markers! What can I say? I'm a teacher. This is a given. Oh, and I only use Crayola markers...none of that cheap stuff for me thanks.
6. My cell phone. Both Heather and MSKS mentioned how much they love texting. I, too, am very much a fan of texting, but I'm pretty much just phone-obsessed. I go no where without it. (Yes, I'm one of those girls who talks on her phone while biking at the gym. I PROMISE it makes the time go by faster!). The other day I took my phone jogging with me, which I often do as a safety precaution. When I realized I was TEXTING while running, I knew I had a problem. It's a wonder I didn't fall down in the midst of this. (And I don't want to even think about what people were thinking as they were driving by. Yikes).
7. My bed. I love to sleep.
8. Bobbi Brown. I love her makeup. It does wonders to my skin. I'm not rich, but good make- up is worth a splurge every once in a while.
Maybe I'll start working on my CAN live withouts! AKA...PET PEEVES! This should be a fun one...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those can't do withouts. I totally agree with all of them except the coffee. Never have liked the stuff.

Tassie said...

I liked this post topic. I'll have to think hard about things I can't live without. And I'm totally with you on the butter spray. I don't use Splenda but feel the same way about Sweet n' Low.

Melanie said...

Love them!!! I think I amy copy you:) Have a good week!!

The Robertsons said...

I love your cinnamon toast and I definitely agree with having the daily dose of caffeine!

Tracy~ said...

My morning caffeine is a cold diet coke. Can't make it without one!

I love your hair in the wedding pics.... meant to say that in the earlier post.

My favorite markers are the Mr. Sketch scented markers but I can't find them anywhere!

Whitney said...

Hey, I found your blog through Tracy's and I just must comment about how much I love fine point Sharpies. I am obsessed with them. I think I am going to steal this idea!
I love your blog!