Sunday, April 27, 2008

an early birthday celebration!

Although Heather doesn't celebrate her 25th birthday until Cinco de Mayo, she and Trey came and we had our family celebration this weekend. Unfortunately Kristen had to work all weekend, but her sweet husband brought Henry and they were able to be here too. We ate at one of our favorite places, City Bagel, Friday night. They have FANTASTIC pizzas! Spending time with the family is great, but I am always so sad when everyone leaves!

Nana, Henry, and Mom at City Bagel. He loves to eat.

me and my sweet sister

my 2 brothers-in-law, Rob and Trey. They are the best.

Dad, Henry, and Trey. Henry loves holding people's hands when he walks. I love this pic.

Henry riding in the red wagon at Nana's. Dada loved this wagon.

....and again...Then he insisted on pulling the wagon himself. Precious.

What a great family I have.

The beginning of the work week is usually tough for most, but I'm anxious to get it started because I only have 4 weeks of school left!!! WOO HOO!!!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

yay! love birthdays.
henry is just presh.
also, my clavicle looks awesome in that picture.
i miss everyone now. booooo hooooo

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

she really does have a nice clavicle.

The Robertsons said...

Henry is too cute! Happy early birthday, Heather! I am going to die if we don't get out of school soon. We have 18 days left.

Emily Fowler said...

looks like yallhad fun. Weird thing is that i thought about your dad on my bday because for some reason I remember that we have the same bday.

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

Love all the pictures!!!!

Tracy~ said...

You do have a great family! Love the pics

Unknown said...

time for a new post...
heather

Anonymous said...

time for a new post...
heather