Sunday, April 13, 2008

Henry, an upcoming trip, and a birthday shout out for a very special person!

Heather said I needed a new post. I agreed.
And what better to post than new pictures of Henry?
I spent the weekend at Kristen's. I will refrain from going on and on about how cute Henry is and how much I love him, as you know that already. I will, however, post several pictures of him from the weekend so you can better understand my obsession and see how adorable he is for yourself. :)

This is going to be a short work week for me. I'm hopping on a plane Thursday and heading to Alpine, TX to see Meredith. Claire will be there too! It's been a long time since I was THIS excited about a trip. Hanging out time with these 2 is long overdue, and I'm in MUCH NEED of a vacation.


I.CAN'T.WAIT!

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day, so in case I don't get around to blogging, I need to give a birthday shout out to one of my best friends SHANNON! She will be 26 tomorrow (such a mere child!). She and I have been close since we were probably 11. She now lives in Nashville, and not a day goes by that I don't think about how much I miss that girl. We're totally different in most ways, but we are completely out of control and have the best time when we're together. I LOVE YOU SHANNON!!!!
(This is the collage I made for her birthday post LAST year.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the first time I think Henry looks like Rob.
Have fun on your trip, YaYa...Mrs.K

Unknown said...

he is probably the cutest ever in this world.
question - is he reading MOther Goose MATH? WHY??? We have a dorky sister,

ps - i heard he says poo-poo now.

Anonymous said...

i hope you have the best time in texas! you need a break!

The Texas VicHorns said...

Is it Thursday yet???

Henry is a doll! See you in TWO DAYS!!!!

The Robertsons said...

Happy bday Shannon! Take me with you. I really think Landon and Henry should play together!

Tracy~ said...

Henry is so cute! I love the look on his face while he's looking at the book.

I hope you have a great trip and that you get much needed girl time!