Monday, April 7, 2008

TAG!

I was tagged by the sweet and very talented Renee Guest (who I have never met but feel like I know well!) to play a “who are you?” game. So here goes--the rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people, posts their names, and then leaves a comment on their blogs, letting them know they've been tagged.
Now for the fun part: =)


-What was i doing 5 years ago? hmmmm...I was in college and doing the Elementary Ed. Block (Yuck! I never would have made it without you, Candy!)

-Five things on my to-do list today ( or things I did today):
1. school
2. jogging
3. walk Max
....hmmmm...only 3 things? No excitement here apparently!

-Five snacks i love:
1. chips and any kind of dip
2. anything chocolate
3. TCBY ( I miss it DEARLY)
4. Diet Dr. Pepper or Diet Coke (one a day---it's a treat for me!)
5. cheese

-Five things i would do if i were a billionaire:
1. get out of debt
2. give more to church
3. buy a house with a fenced in back yard for Max
4. give really good presents to people. EVERYONE would want to be my friend
5. finish paying for my car

-Five bad habits I have:
1. worrying
2. nail biting (getting a little better)
3. slightly OCD. Some would consider this a flaw
4. eating too fast
5. worrying even more

-Five places i have lived:
1. Meridian, MS
2. Starkville, MS - with my parents
3. Starkville, MS - on campus
4. Starkville, MS - in a house with my dog Max!
5. Oxford, MS--don't worry! It was only for a summer!! I was a camp counselor at Camp Lake Stephens. Sidenote in case you're new to my blog: I do not like Ole Miss.

-Five jobs i've had:
1. babysitter/nanny
2. day care
3. Aspen Bay Candles
4. student worker on campus
5. teacher!

-Five people I don't know very well and want to know more about (a nice way of saying TAG!):
1. Marty
2. Jade
3. Brooke
4. Regina
5. Trace

6 comments:

Tracy~ said...

Thank you for tagging me. I will post my answers tomorrow after I cry over my water..... waaaaahhhhh
What a game!
I'm glad we were able to cheer for the same team at least once. :)

ps - I bite my nails, too!

Unknown said...

i like TCBY.
with gummy bears.

The Robertsons said...

come visit soon

mary straton said...

hello, yaya. glad you are back!

Renee Guest said...

Henry is going to LOVE the
'hotty toddy' t-shirt that i made him!! :) :)

Unknown said...

you need a new post.
thanks.