Monday, May 9, 2011

Moms!

Even though I'm not a mother, I know without a doubt that being a mother is the hardest job in the world (teaching is a close second though!), so I think it's so important that a day is made JUST for them!

I spent the weekend with my parents on the coast visiting H, T, and J to celebrate Mother's Day and Heather's birthday.

I was happy to spend the weekend with these to fabulous moms!I'm blessed to have my mom and I'm so proud of the mom my sister has become. That boy sure does love her!I think he loves his LaLa too!It was our first Mother's Day without Nana, so she was thought about and missed all day. I'm so blessed to still have one living grandparent and was so glad to get to see HER on Mother's Day too!
I hope all of you moms out there took a load off yesterday and allowed others do for YOU for a change!


"All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my mother." -Abraham Lincoln

No comments: