Thursday, April 16, 2009

NOW I see what all the fuss is about.

Mom was the first to mention this to me, and once I searched for the video on Youtube, I saw that it was everywhere! If you haven't watched it, click here and you'll see why it's become so popular. (I was unable to get the actual video embedded on my blog--it must be restricted or something). I think I kinda want to be this Susan person!
On a side note, I'm home sick from school for the 2nd day. I'm planning on trying to go back tomorrow, mainly because I have a lot to get done and I don't want to show up Monday morning feeling behind.
I don't know what's going on, but I'm just not a fan of all this mess. The half marathon is next weekend, and I must admit that I'm a little nervous about losing some of my strength before then. Hopefully this will all be behind me this weekend, and I'll have next week to get some energy back!
Here's to hoping that your Thursday has been better than mine! :)

4 comments:

Tassie said...

I saw this on Entertainment Tonight...I thought it was great! I can't watch YouTube at home (stupid dial up) and of course it's blocked at school!!! They said she's 47 and never been kissed. I hope this woman gets some action soon!

Alison said...

I saw this today for the first time and she is g-o-o-d! I like your quote on the sidebar by the way. Where did it come from?

Unknown said...

i probably do not have to tell you this, but naturally i cried. From beginning to end. First because she is awkward, then because she has never been kissed, then because people were laughing at her, and finally because she was amazing. I love a happy ending.

Tracy~ said...

Someone sent this to me at work and I cried like a baby! So sweet and I'm so happy for her! Bless her.

and bless you! I hope by the time you are reading this, you are feeling better!

I'm finally back to blogging :)hope you'll stop back by!