Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter weekend and a NEW COMPUTER!

I spent Easter Sunday in Clinton with my family. I hope your Easter was as wonderful and relaxing as mine!


I also bought a new computer today! After several weeks of shopping around (and nagging others about what I should buy!), I did it. I went to Best Buy by myself and I'm proud of myself for making a decision about what to get, although I have to admit, it was quite overwhelming! Despite the fact that about 75% of you recommended that I get a MAC, it just wasn't the most practical laptop for me to buy. The MAC is a good bit more than I was able to spend, so I decided to go with something else. Sweet Sam Hardin (who, I might add, is a NEW DADDY!), did some researching for me after I told him what I'd need a computer for and what I was willing to pay for it. He sent me the link to several computers and I actually purchased one of HIS recommendations. Thanks, Sam!




It's a Sony Vaio much like the one here:

So, hopefully my blogging will start to pick up again! Get excited! :)

5 comments:

Heather said...

glad you got a new computer, but sorry I have zero eyes and my hair ruined the sis pic.

Sam said...

Good call. That was my first choice out of all of the recommendations, too.

The Robertsons said...

Yay for the new computer! I love the family pics!

Tassie said...

I'm glad you got a new computer. Life without your regular blogging has been way less than interesting! How's your progress on training for the marathon?

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new computer!
Angie