Tuesday, March 10, 2009

just a few more. please?

So, I've been told that I blog about Henry a lot. I admit to this accusation, but it will not prevent me from talking even more about this precious child. Sorry!
My mom took some super cute pics of my buddy this weekend and I had to post them. The first is a pic of me painting paw prints on his face at my school's kid's fair (he insisted that I paint BOTH of his cheeks). He was as still as a log while I painted. Adorable.
Secondly, a precious picture of him and my mom. Does my mom look 35 or what? I hope I age that well. ANYWAY, look at Henry's sweet face in that pic. He loves his "Lita".
And in the flowers? Well, I personally think he could be a model in Pottery Barn Kids or something, but that's just me---his obsessed aunt who is probably a little biased. :)

Oh, and by the way....I just happened to notice that this is my 475th blog post. That means (for all of you who don't do math) that I only have 25 more until I reach the big 500. I think that's a pretty big deal. I'm feeling a lot of pressure to make it a really good post....any suggestions?

9 comments:

Brandy Parker said...

When you don't have your own kids, you gotta brag on someone else's, right??
I think your 500th post should be about your nephew... he really is the cutest!! Love the flower pic!!!

Colby and Daniel said...

He is too cute!

Anonymous said...

For your 500th post, you should go back and link to your favorite posts! Although... that may take a while...

The Lively's said...

he is a cutie - that's for sure!

Anonymous said...

i have really enjoyed your blogs especially about your nephew, i don't have a blog i just enjoy reading about the kids and i get so many useful tips, especially enjoy the scriptures and the favorite things list, i get to read the blogs through "dwell in possibility" rhonda and i are cousins.
Annabelle ca. san luis obispo county

Anonymous said...

Will blog #500 coincide with the Nashville half marathon? We certainly want a post about that! And yes, Henry is an adorable boy.

Unknown said...

me. blog about me.

Tricia said...

Heather is so selfish.

Ok here's an idea for the 500th post:

Get a calendar and count out 500 days in the future. On that day, plan an awesome vacation. Reveal the location of the vacay on the 500th post.

The Segrest Family said...

i think tricia's idea is stellar.

and i love the pics of cute henry! and your face... i wish we could see your big ole smile while you are painting his face!!!!