Monday, March 9, 2009

I need...

I saw this on a few blogs recently and thought I'd play along.
Instructions: go to Google and type in your name and the word "needs" (all in quotation marks). Ex. I typed in "Laura needs."
It's quite humorous to see what pops up.
Here are a few things it said that I need followed by a comment by me of course):
LAURA NEEDS...
1. some post-toddler love (I don't really think that's applicable to me)
2. your help (yes. Always.)
3. to get out more (ok. But just don't ask me to stay up past 9 on a weeknight)
4. you to come eat (I love company and I love to eat!)
5. a wash (I am so clean right now)
6. to take another trip to Chicago (ANOTHER trip? I'd love to go to Chicago. It's on my to do list, but only if I get to see Oprah).
7. a BBQ apron (I think this was my favorite one. Ironically, I have been wanting an apron lately, even though I don't cook very much)
8. a real blog (that hurts my feelings)
9. her meds changed (back off)
10. a clue (yes. This is true a lot of times)
11. a tissue (I'm ok right now, but thanks)
12. pizza (YUMMY. From Stromboli's please)
13. botox (are you saying I'm ugly?)
14. money (duh)
15. to sort out her image (Seriously people?)
16. a hobby (I run and blog. What better hobbies are there?)
17. a man (story of my life. Blah blah blah)
18. to get over herself (ok. I'm over it)
19. to stop procrastinating (kinda like I'm doing NOW?)
20. a new computer (Couldn't be more true! my laptop weighs like 40 lbs, but it's still kicking, so I'm not ready to get rid of it yet!)

What does Google say YOU need?

1 comment:

The Overstreets said...

love this! And, we should so get Strombolis and watch AI next week.. of course we can get mexican too one night. :) Seriously, isn't your spring break my spring break too?????