Tuesday, March 3, 2009

and yet ANOTHER poll...

I don't know what it is about me these days--I create a header for myself, and then, 2 weeks later, I'm tired of it. Over the past couple of days, I've created not one, but TWO more headers for myself.
Why? Well, here's where you enter the picture.
I'm going to let you tell me what to do here.
Take a look...
#1
#2

So, which is your favorite? Be a good blog-friend and help me out here.
Vote on the right (don't you just love my polls?).
I may have a new look by this weekend...
and then I'll probably change it again next month.
You know how it goes.

10 comments:

Tennille said...

LT,
I'm the same way girl!! I cannot leave my background the same for more than a week!!! I like all your choices but the first is my fav:)

Melanie said...

I totally understand change!!! You know I change my blog WAY too much!
I love the green one..

Samantha said...

I love both... but I love the background of your blog too... So whichever of those goes with that?

I'm indecisive. So I wouldn't be any help.

Unknown said...

Number one-the green one!!

Anonymous said...

I like the green one, it's spring-like! And it's almost Spring.

Unknown said...

i was going to vote "i don't care, get a life", but thought it was little harsh.
so i voted for real.

jgaskin said...

I think #1 for sure!!

Brandy Parker said...

All of your headers are great! But, I like #1 the best... on my way to vote :)

dmvoccola said...

I loved the one you chose as well and would love to know how to do that myself! I recently attended the BlissDom blog conference, and they advised against background pages and things that slow down the load time, like music and blinkies. I started hitting that delete button while still there and then simplified my layout when I got home. I like it so much better.

I would love to customize my header and add a tag line one of these days. I think I'd have a hard time deciding on something permanent--especially if I was paying for it, since I like change as well.

The Beamer's said...

I like the 1st one!