Wednesday, March 25, 2009

1 month from TODAY!

I remember when my half marathon countdown began, I was like 4 months away. NOW look at the ticker above...ONLY ONE MONTH AWAY! I am getting really excited. My training is going well. I've had a couple of 10 mile runs that have been quite challenging and I have an 11 mile run this Saturday! Think I can do it? :)
Anyway, thanks to all of you who are sponsoring my run by donating to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society! I have raised close to $400, which will go towards finding a cure for Leukemia and Lymphoma! Yay! I've had several people tell me that they're wanting to donate, but just haven't done it yet. I'm planning on mailing all of the money in sometime during the first or second week of April, so if you're still wanting to help, please get your money to me as soon as you can. Leave a comment or email me at LLTomlinson@hotmail.com if you have any questions. Thanks so much!
LT

1 comment:

theelliottfamily said...

11 miles...YOU CAN DO IT! Hang in there, sister.