Friday, September 5, 2008

the birthday boy and dinner with my sweet pregnant friend.

Happy Birthday to my brother-in-law, Trey! I love Trey. He wears bow-ties, short shorts, and shares my love of mexican food. He also adores my sister the way she deserves and that's obviously what I like most about Trey. He and I are good friends, and we are confident that we would have been bff in high school, had we known each other (shout out to my fellow '99 grads!).
He's one cool kid.
Happy 28th Birthday Trey!


I will be sure to make fun of you in 2 years when you turn 30 a mere 6 months before me.

Secondly, I got to see Matthew and Sarah AGAIN last night! They are Louisiana evacuees, and while I'm not glad they're without electricity at their home, I AM glad they found there way to MS for a few days! Sarah is having sweet (and very big :) ) Candice on September 19, and I absolutely can't wait to meet her. Love them.


This will be a super busy weekend, but I'm looking forward to it. Be sure to head to MINT in the morning if you're in town!

(And yes, flowers STILL make me happy even if it's just a $5 bouquet that I bought for myself at Kroger.)
Have a fantastic weekend! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yay for birthdays and lunch with cute pregnant friends.
love you!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, can't make it to Mint tomorrow. I am saving up for my new house. But I wish I coould come and shop.

Tracy~ said...

Can't wait to see what you get at Mint!

I think every (single) girl should buy herself flowers at least once a month.

Have a great weekend!