Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Max...

Sweet Max was diagnosed with a serious case of Separation Anxiety and will now be on medication for this problem. HOPEFULLY this will help get readjusted to my schedule. Apparently he is upset with me for leaving him everyday, and his way of showing it is by becoming aggressive towards me. I guess it makes sense. And yes, I take full responsibility for my dog having to take ANXIETY MEDICATION FOR DOGS. Seriously?
Maybe it's a good thing I don't have any children.
Anyway, I appreciate you understanding how important this little guy is to me and by leaving your sweet comments of concern.
Hopefully this is an easy fix.
Have a great day!

12 comments:

Tracy~ said...

Bless him. That made me giggle. He just adores his mama! As he should. He's cute.

Tracy~ said...

PS - you may like to know that much to my chagrin, I have to grant a wish to a teenager who wants a Kawasaki Teryx (think 4 wheeler/golf cart). That's not the thing... the thing is - he LOVES State. So I get to shop and spend good money on maroon and white streamers, balloons, State clothing, etc. I feel like a traitor! :)

Alison said...

Awww...that's so sad! I hope Max feels better soon!

Anonymous said...

I don't have words.

The Segrest Family said...

awwww sweet little max! just goes to show that you are a good mom! he misses you like crazy!!!! hope he is better soon =)

mary straton said...

We totally understand. Charlie needs puppy Paxil in the worst way.

The Davidsons said...

We've been thinking about y'all... Bless his sweet heart

Crystal and Billy said...

awww...he just misses his mommy during the day. Hope he gets better!! :o)

Unknown said...

Max,
Mommy tells me I need de-spoiling medicine. What does that even mean?
Hope the puppy zoloft helps.
xoxo -
Sophie

Anonymous said...

milo has to take heart medication...i completely understand! my dogs are my babies!!

Katie Walden said...

I used Scrapblog.com and just played around with the stickers. I'm glad to hear that it was nothing really serious with Max. Poor thing...he just misses his mommy!

Anonymous said...

YaYa...I'm having separation anxiety about summer being over. Mrs. K