Tuesday, September 23, 2008

as if you don't already know all there is to know...

ABC fun...
A. Attached or single? single.
B. Best friend? I, like Anisa, have best friend from all phases of life. Childhood friends: MSKS, Claire, Mere, and Shannon. High school/college best friends: Alexa and Candy. After college best friends: Heather, Katey, Sarah, and Mandy. I'm quite blessed!
C. Cake or pie? Cake. With EXTRA icing please.
D. Day of choice? Saturdays. When I have 0 things on my to-do list.
E. Essential items? cell phone
F. Favorite color? Green
G. Gummy bears or worms? either! I love candy!
H. Hometown? Starkville, MS.
I. Favorite indulgence? mexican food
J. January or July? Those are actually 2 of my LEAST favorite months. January is too cold and July is too hot. I guess I will go with July because it's summer and I'm OUT OF SCHOOL.
K. Kids? Look at my career choice and I'll let you answer that one.
L. Life isn’t complete without? the important people in my life. And Max.
M. Marriage date? If only I were psychic....
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 2 fabulous sisters and 2 great brothers-in-law.
O. Oranges or apples? APPLES! And I prefer Granny Smith. I eat one everyday for lunch. If I don't have one with lunch, my kids notice and call me out on it.
P. Phobias? snakes and anything that will sting me.
Q. Quotes? I'm a movie quoter like no other. I don't think you want me to to go into all of my quoting tangents.
R. Reasons to smile? SEEING MEREDITH TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!
S. Season of choice? I like each for different reasons: Winter: Christmas, Spring: beautiful weather and the anticipation of school being out! Summer: NO SCHOOL but the weather is unbearable. Fall: football season, and fantastic weather.
T. Tag 5 people. I'm not tagging anybody.
U. Unknown fact about me? I DESPISE watermelon. I hate the look, smell, and taste of it. YUCK.
V. Vegetable? LOVE vegetables. Can't pick a fave.
W. Worst habit? nail-biter and worrier
X. X-ray or ultrasound? never had either one done on me.
Y. Your favorite foods? See "I".
Z. Zodiac sign? Aries


And on a slightly different subject, I have something fun for you to try. While watching Fox and Friends this morning, they shared a website that I checked out when I got to work. Have you noticed the unusual names of Sarah Pallin's children?: Willow, Trig, Track, Bristol, and Piper. Wow. Well, if you click here, you can find out what YOUR name would be if you were Sarah Pallin's child. It's entertaining. My name would be Mangle Blue Pallin. What would YOUR name be?
I love Sarah.

7 comments:

Tricia said...

If Sarah Palin was my mom, instead of Tricia, my name would be:

Hump Gizzards Palin


Good thing I had Sassy D naming me! (But I do love Sarah)

Alison said...

I am SO with you on hating watermelon. YUCK.

The Robertsons said...

Chisel Dustup Palin would be my name! I love your ABC's. Since I was listed as a college friend, does that mean we are not friends anymore?

Tassie said...

I don't like watermelon either. My Sarah Palin name would be "Nixon Hailfire Palin." Not too bad.....

Tracy~ said...

I'd be Luger Otter Palin. :)

So are you saying, no Watermelon lotion or candles for Christmas? :)

Anonymous said...

I am SO PUMPED that I made the BEST FRIENDS list! WOW! :) That made my day! Luv U LOTS! HEGS :)

Anonymous said...

I love watermelon but I cannot abide Sarah P.