Tuesday, November 20, 2007

PRICELESS.

I know, I know...this is the 2nd sign I've posted today, but when I saw this one this afternoon, how could I NOT share it?
I'm sure most of you heard about the incident with some of the Ole Miss football players. Is it bad that I laughed after reading about this? I laughed even harder when I was driving down Highway 12 in Starkville today and saw this sign in front of the Holiday Inn.
Genius.

P.S. Trace-I'm totally expecting to receive a lengthy comment from you regarding this post, as you seem to be the only Ole Miss fan who reads my blog.

GO DAWGS! :)

5 comments:

The Davidsons said...

That is hilarious!!! Love it! Go Dawgs!

Crystal and Billy said...

I got this in an email this morning...love it!!

Tracy~ said...

hmmmph! I'm truly at loss here for a witty comeback. There must be a reason that they needed extra pillows and clocks.

Go REBS!!! Egg Bowl O7'

ps - I am woman enough to say that I did get a laugh out of the sign. It's ingenious.

Tracy~ said...

ps - Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours

Anonymous said...

I read about that in the Clarion Ledger---I LOVE IT.