Monday, November 12, 2007

A*M*A*Z*I*N*G

Jennifer Nettles rocks!
The concert was a blast! JR and I had the best time.
I'd seen Sugarland perform on TV, but seeing them live was absolutely amazing. It's no surprise that they were voted CMA Duo of the Year.
I know I have a lot of readers who hate country and are rolling their eyes right now, but you have got to trust me on this one. Country fan or not--J.N. is an INCREDIBLE entertainer. We had great seats too, which always makes it even better. Take a look at some of the pics I got.
I want to be her. :)

Here are some pictures of me and JR before the concert (taken at Heather's) and during the concert (one pic taken by Adelia and the other taken by a random person who I trusted with my camera).


My cousin Adelia (on the right) and her fabulous roommate Deanna (middle) were also there, and we were able to meet up at the concert long enough to take some pics. :) So fun.


And to make the night even better, I got to unexpectedly see little Henry for about 5 minutes before we left Heather's for the concert. Kris and Rob were headed back from the beach and stopped by Heather and Trey's to say hey. It was like a little bonus getting to see my little man!
a little hanging out time with the sisters...
a little smooch from my sweet little Henry...
fantastic hanging out time with JR...
running into Adelia and Deanna...
seeing Sugarland in concert...
ALL IN ONE NIGHT??
Does it get any better than this? :)
Looks like a 4 day week for me and then...A WEEK OFF FOR THANKSGIVING!

7 comments:

mary straton said...

why do you want to be her? she does not have cute hair.

i want to be your friend over t-giving or c-mas.

Anonymous said...

do you want to be a redneck with strangy hair and a twangy slang?

LT (and Max) said...

for the record, msks and claire, her hair is FABULOUS and she's not a redneck.
you 2 need to back off.

:)

Unknown said...

laura, you are cuter than this so called jennierf girl.

come back anytime. Sorry Sophie was an attack dog at 1 am.

Henry is presh.

Adelia said...

I think her hair is really cute too. I'm so glad I got to see you. Can't wait to see you longer and get to talk at THanksgiving.

The Texas VicHorns said...

I will spare the sugarland comments and just say that I'm VERY glad you had such a great time. Also, the photos are cute.

See you in T-minus one month

Sarah Mae said...

Looks like fun! Have a great week off Miss T.