Sunday, November 25, 2007

The egg is OURS!

MSU-2007 Egg Bowl CHAMPS!
Ole Miss- 2007 Egg Bowl LOSERS!
Yesssssss..........
The Holiday Inn followed up with this sign after the game. Love it.



Me and Heather celebrating after the game.


Me, Kris, and Heather

Me and JR

I was nervous about the game...I won't lie. When we were losing 14-0 at the beginning of the 4th quarter, I thought the game was over and I almost became one of those fans that leaves before the game is over. However, my dawgs decided to start playing football and scored our first touchdown with 10 minutes left in the game. Everything went our way after that. I love being a bulldog.

My week off was fabulous (except for the fact that I've been dealing with a stomach bug for the past 24 hours. I haven't been able to eat anything for about 36 hours now...you should feel very sorry for me...). I've been able to spend lots of time with my family, relax, decorate for Christmas, and watch my bulldogs win!

I hope you have a fantastic week!

7 comments:

The Texas VicHorns said...

I hope you are better! I will be over asap with some chicken noodle soup. What a fun win!

mary straton said...

i am so sorry you are sick. i got your text. Can't even talk about it.

go freaking bulldogs.

Adelia said...

OMG! Everybody down here has been sick with the stomach bug too. All of the girls except Amberlee have had it and I'm trying so very hard to stave it off even though I have felt like crap for the last 24 hours. I hate stomach issues!

Unknown said...

throwing up is no fun.

go bulldogs.

The Cross Family said...

i love the pic from the holiday inn...i am stealing it and putting it on my blog. yahoo!!

Tricia said...

ya'll are cute. You know who i'm referring to.

Tracy~ said...

That picture of you and Heather looks like she is going to stick her finger down your throat and you're about to punch her :)

That's all I'm saying about this post. Henry is cute. And I hope you're feeling better :)