Sunday, June 12, 2011

Orange Beach, Gulfport, and New Orleans!

You've probably noticed the beach ticker I've had at the top of my blog for the past few months. It's been counting down to my annual beach trip with my friend Heather! It's something that she and I look forward to every single summer. Of course, once it's come and gone, it's always a little sad, but we're just going to go ahead and start counting down to next year's trip! (Click here, here, and here to see my posts from each trip!)


Here are a few pics from our week of heaven!

This picture was taken at Cobalt--a fabulous restaurant in Orange Beach. The atmosphere was perfect there! In the area? You should definitely go and have their shrimp and grits! YUMM!!!!!

...view from the balcony taken the first morning we were there. Drinking coffee on this balcony is one of my favorite things to do while I'm there! Heather and I enjoyed having it to ourselves for a few days, but we were excited when Heather's husband Tom and little boy Thomas Brodie joined us on Thursday!
I think he loves the beach already!



I left Orange Beach on Thursday, and drove to Gulfport to get a visit in with Heather, Trey, and Jones. Rob had a tennis tournament on the MS coast, so he, Kristen, and Henry were also staying at Heather's for a few nights.

On Friday, Heather, Kristen, and I took the boys to the New Orleans Zoo. To say that H&J had fun is a total understatement! They loved everything about it!

Can't you tell?
The boys also enjoyed playing in the sand at the beach there in Gulfport! I can't wait for Kristen's little girl (whose name will be Noelle Adams Fyke!) to be born in the fall, but what in the world am I going to do with a girl?! :)
I just love, LOVE my boys!

3 comments:

Anna Little Morris said...

They are SO cute! Aunthood is the best thing ever. Glad y'all had a good trip :)

Tracy~ said...

Those boys are so CUTE! I'm glad you had a good time at the beach but I am so jealous every year! Where do you stay???

PS - i thanked your for my happy but wanted to say thank you again! I loved it!!!! State cooties and all!

The Quinns said...

You need to get after your little sister to hurry up with some updates! I can't believe how big Jones has gotten and she hasn't posted in forever!! Glad you had a good beach trip, love me some Cobalt too!