Wednesday, June 22, 2011

my new favorite.

So...how cute is my new bulldog necklace?

I absolutely did not need a thing when I went in there today, but come on?!  How in the world was I supposed to not buy this?
There's a new boutique in StarkVegas, and I'm in love with everything there.  They haven't even been open  2 weeks yet, and I'm embarrassed to tell you how many times I've been in already! I've gotten a couple of fabulous pieces in there.  And the best part?  Everything is very reasonably priced!  I got this necklace for only $16.95! 
The store is called Deep South Pout. You definitely need to find them on facebook and check out their blog so you can see pictures of some of their merchandise!
Oh, and if you think you just have to have a bully necklace like mine for football season, I think they still have some left!  I hear they're getting some maroon outfits (in addition to the "bulldog-like" rings, necklaces, etc.that they already have!) soon, so I'm pretty excited about looking cute during football season this year.
If you don't live here, you most definitely need to go the next time you're in town, and tell them that Laura sent you! :)

No comments: