Sunday, June 26, 2011

special flower...

As you probably recall, I live in my grandparents' house.  I love it here.  I love finding things that remind me of happy times that I shared with my sweet Nana and Dada.  Sometimes I'll also find small "reminders" that they're watching over me at all times.  I truly believe they're my angels in heaven!
Yesterday I was cleaning my house and getting ready for company I was having later that night.  I walked in the back yard to let Max out, when I looked over and noticed what was quite possibly the largest and most perfect lily I've ever seen!  It was there, perfectly bloomed, and all by itself.  There were no other flowers around it, and it didn't look like any would even be blooming anytime soon either.  When I saw it, I smiled, and immediately thought of Nana.  She loved flowers (just like me!), and I felt like it was her way of reminding me that she's watching over me and wants "her" house to look and smell great when my company arrived!


So special.

No comments: