Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Georgia Grace

This is, in fact, my 4th blog post of the day.  You may have hurried through the other 3, but please take time to read this one.
There's a precious 10 year old little girl that I'm very close to.  In fact, I had the privilege of teaching her a few years ago.  She's one of those little girls who is always happy, smiling (and dressed to a t!).  She loves people, and she loves life!  Her name is Georgia Grace (also known as "my little GG!")  and  I just think her sweet name fits her so well.
As an infant she underwent open heart surgery, and has to go to yearly check ups regarding her heart.  At her most recent visit, it was determined that she would need to undergo yet another surgery to replace a pulmonary valve in her heart.  This surgery is going to take place in the morning in Jackson.
She has a caring bridge site so that everyone can keep up with her process and recovery, and so we'll know how to specifically pray for her.  It's accessible by clicking here.  When asked for a password, type in "specialheart". 
Won't you join me in praying for this special girl and her sweet family?

No comments: