Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wordless Wednesday (well...not COMPLETELY wordless)

Setting: Target. About a month or so ago.
Kristen: "Heather, you are not walking around today. We (aka Laura) are going to push you around in a wheel chair all day long."
Heather: "What?! I'm still like 9 weeks away from my due date, Kristen! I'm completely capable of walking around a store! You're crazy."
(Clearly, you see who won that battle, right?)
Heather: "Laura, you know if you had told me to get in the wheelchair, I never would've listened, right?"
And there you have it, people--the story of my life.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i was wondering when this picture would surface.

The Quinns said...

This is probably a stupid question but, do you remember when you posted something about the websites that will make your blog into a book? I'm really counting on your blog-ability to come through and remember the name of the website you mentioned. I want to have my blog from the beginning to Chesley's first birthday turned into a kind of baby book for her (since I am yet to CRACK open her real one...) and was wondering if you knew anyone who had used them, if it turned out well etc. Just let me know what you remember--thanks! Liz