Sunday, April 25, 2010

I'm gonna miss her!

So...my friend Emily (aka my MINT "boss") is moving to South Carolina this summer. I'm thrilled for her and her sweet family, but I'm not happy about her leaving. Maybe that makes me selfish....but I don't care.
She and I have known each other since we were kids and I've been so happy to "reconnect" with her these past few years as one of her employees! Anybody who knows Emily would probably agree that she was born to be a boss! I lovingly tell her that often. In all seriousness, MINT was only possible because of this girl, and whoever takes over the store when she leaves has some major shoes to fill! I definitely couldn't do what she's done.
The "MINT girls" (minus Catherine and Heidie!) all went to eat the other night. Good times.
WE'RE GOING TO MISS YOU, EMILY!
(oh...and her birthday is tomorrow, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY, too!).

No comments: