Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Seeking Advice!

So, I have been wanting to "redecorate" my bedroom, but as most of you know, I'm quite possibly the most indecisive person EVER so I'm having a little difficulty picking out new bedding. When I first moved into my house last summer, I focused more on the OTHER rooms instead of my bedroom. Now I'm tired of it and ready for a change! If you've been to my house, you know a little about my decorating taste. I like browns, greens, and blues, and I am not a big fan of anything busy or with a lot of design. I'm definitely wanting something in my bedroom that I won't get tired of (and money is sort of an issue too! Nothing too expensive!!). I've been doing a little online shopping for some ideas. I found one that I really like, but the color I want is unavailable online (just my luck). Click here to see it (the color I want is the sky blue). You're really not able to tell a lot about it, but I got the catalog in the mail and I was able to see it a lot better. Does anybody have any suggestions on websites for me to check out? My comforter is green now (as you can see from the pictures below), and it's rather old, so I'm ready for something different! Suggestions are appreciated! (I know...I'm SUCH a dork! )
Thumbs Up

6 comments:

Unknown said...

you are a nerd.

love you though!!!!

Katie said...

Hey Laura! Check out overstock.com or smartbargains.com. They have great bedding and great prices!! Hope all is going well with you. Your nephew is too cute! I am a new aunt too. Adam and my sister in law (Katie) just had a baby girl in December. Her name is Ava.

Unknown said...

I really like the new bedding! I have never successfully ordered anything from a catalog...It is always sold out of my color or size! I will keep my eyes open for something in a similar color...I know Pottery Barn has a few in that color, but they are expensive!
Love~

The Overstreets said...

Hey lt!

Kane and I ordered our bedding from Ebay. We found what we wanted from Pottery Barn and checked to see if we could find it for a better price on Ebay. We got it (new) for a great discount. It's definitely worth checking out!

Unknown said...

Me again! I got a Crate and Barrel catalog yesterday and there were several duvets/quilts in your colors.
http://www.crateandbarrel.com/family.aspx?c=1622&f=23279


and

http://www.crateandbarrel.com/family.aspx?c=1626&f=23258


Hope that helps!

Unknown said...

It cut off the weblink...
They were the Ruovikko Bed Linens and
Pickstitch Bed Linens.