Sunday, January 28, 2007

OH, HENRY...

I finally got to see my little Henry today. It had been several weeks since I'd seen him, so I drove to Clinton today just to spend a little time with him. I seriously probably took 40 pictures of him today. Is there something wrong with that? I'm a proud aunt...what can I say? He's definitely changed since I've seen him last (still JUST as adorable though!). Here are some of the pictures I took today.

I got carried away and had trouble deciding which pics to post, so you're seeing more than just a "few"....sorry! :)

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know how you feel....I'm a proud Aunt as well. It's the best thing! :) Especially when they start recognizing you and running to you when you visit...ahhh...melts your heart! Congrats Aunt Laura! ejw

The Segrest Family said...

awwwwww! oh henry is right!!! he is precious- and you are right- kristen looks great!