Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Please Pray!

There have been a lot of things that I've been praying for myself, and I want to ask YOU to pray for them as well. I strongly believe in the power of prayer, and would appreciate all of yours...the more, the BETTER! :)
*My sister, Kristen, is back at work after being out for maternity leave. She's having a very difficult time (if you've been through this, then you understand!). She needs comfort!
*My grandmother (mom's mom- "Mamaw") was recently diagnosed with Alzheimer's and has been placed in a home in Meridian. Although it's difficult on our family, we know she's where she needs to be now. Please pray for her and the rest of my family.
*My other grandmother (dad's mom- "Nana") also needs prayer. My grandfather passed away in November, and I know things are still very hard for her. She's been unbelievably strong so far, and if you know her, you know what I mean. She's an AMAZING woman.
*My dear friend, June Scoggins, and her family need prayer too. Her mom is 90 years old (wow!) and has not been doing well lately. Mrs. June does so much for her mom, and I know it's very difficult for their entire family.

I appreciate ALL of your prayers for these people! PLEASE let me know of there's someone/something specifically that I can pray for!
Thanks! :)

5 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

blessings to your family! and i know how kristen feels! it will get better, i promise!

Jenny said...

i will be in kristen's shoes here in a couple of weeks. not thrilled about it, but all things work together. add me to your prayer list.:) and I will remember all your requests. i miss you! please come see me the next time you're in jackson

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

i don't know you, but i guess you could call me a blog stalker as jenny would say! i just wanted you to know that i will remember you all in my prayers. i am a stay at home mom and can only imagine what it would be like if i had to go back to work. i don't know that i could do it myself, but i'm sure it will get better for her. i'll be praying!

Unknown said...

Hey LT!
I am so glad to find a fellow blogger. It feels a little bit more grown up then TheBook. Anyway, I will definitely keep everyone in my prayers. I dont know how Kristen leaves precious Henry and his chubby cheeks!
Good to talk to you...and I will add you as a friend! Yea!
Love you-Amanda

Unknown said...

Me again! I love the new pics!! So cute!