Wednesday, June 18, 2008

prayer request...

While at the beach recently, my mom noticed an abnormal spot on her skin. She went to the doctor, where they confirmed that it was Melanoma. She will undergo surgery tomorrow to remove the rest of it. We are praying that they will be able to get it all and that there will be no other signs of cancer. I want to ask you to pray that she will be completely healed tomorrow and that we receive good news after this procedure is over.
I will keep you posted.
Thank you so much-LT

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you and your family are definitely in my prayers. please let me know how things go.

The Davidsons said...

I'm thinking about y'all! My mom had this same procedure done and two years ago. I know what you are feeling. Y'all will be in our prayers.

Much love,
Kellye

Hillary Jordan said...

I'm praying for you all... you're family is on my mind & in my heart.

Wade's World said...

I will definitely be praying for ya'll. Please keep us posted.

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

we will be praying for your sweet mother and for your family. love you!

Alison said...

We'll be praying for your mom

Ashley said...

I'll surely be praying for you and your family. I know it's a scary thing.