Friday, June 6, 2008

All is well with me...just NOT my computer!

So....my computer is not doing so well. On top of that, I don't have internet access at my house either (long story). Hopefully, both of these issues will be resolved shortly and my blogging will be back to normal. I know I am missed by all. Ha.
I need to give a couple of important anniversary shout-outs. The older sister, Kristen, and her hubby Rob are celebrating their 5th anniversary tomorrow!
The little sister, Heather, and her hubby Trey celebrated their 2nd anniversary June 3rd. Sorry I'm late!

Happy Anniversary!
I've started working at Emily Stringer's consignment store, MINT this week! I'm going to work here a little this summer. Emily is quite pregnant so I wanted to help her out while also making a little money too! If you're in the area, you most definitely need to stop by! There's SUCH cute stuff there! I apologize for not being a loyal blog reader lately! It's killing me not knowing what's going on with everybody! :) I promise I will be back as soon as I can! Until then, I will bum people's computers AND internet like I'm having to do now!
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

mary straton said...

looks like the beacharoo was fun. Pretty sure you're the last person that's figured out that the hip pose makes arms look skinnier. Nothing gets past you! haha. jk.

yaya my friend. Polk has lost it.

Tassie said...

Hi Laura, I'm so glad you posted again. A week without your wit is too long indeed! Glad you're back...keep the funnies coming!

Tassie

The Texas VicHorns said...

Let's start planning a beach trip. I miss you.