Saturday, June 14, 2008

Polka Dots and Curly Q's!

My friend Heather and her husband Tom have started a little business called
Polka Dots and Curly Q's Painting and Gifts!
While Heather will be doing most of the painting, I will also be one of the painters! We both enjoy painting and since we have summers off, we figured we'd have a little time to do this!
Here are a few samples of what Heather has already painted. Below, you'll see a list of items available, as well as prices. If you are interested in ordering something, email Heather at hsimmonds@starkville.k12.ms.us. We'd love to paint something for you!



Item and Price List:
Painted Canvases with Ribbon:
8X10- $10
9X12- $15
11X14- $20
16X20- $25
Picture Frames with Ribbon:
Small -$8
Large-$10
Painted Cups:
White$5
Painted Huggies/Ribbon Huggies:
Maroon, Pink, Yellow
$5
Personal Items Brought In
(Bulletin Boards, Sand Buckets, Trashcans etc.
Painting Fee:
Small Items- $3 (One Side)/$6 (Both Sides)
Large Items- $5 (One Side) /$10 (Both Sides)

And don't get excited. My computer is STILL sick. Bummer. I'm at Kristen's right now, and tomorrow I'm heading to Nashville to see one of my dearest friends Shannon! I CAN'T WAIT!
Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

Tracy~ said...

those are cute! But I didn't see any red and blue huggies with Hotty Toddy painted on them. Any chance YOU'D paint one for me :)