Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy 30th Rob!

Happy 30th Birthday to my brother-in-law, Rob!
Well...after spending LAST weekend in Clinton and last week in Nashville, I drove BACK to Clinton for Rob's surprise birthday party. We ate at ELY'S (pronounced Eeeeee-Leeee's) and it was fabulous. Here are some pictures from last night.
Here's my cute sister with the birthday boy!

me and Heather. Yes, I know the dress I'm wearing is fabulous. I pretended the whole night that I was Kate Hudson in "How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days." Wishful thinking I know. Unfortunately the dress isn't mine. I had to part with it last night. Sad.


Me and the sisters.

Me and Kris.

OK, and I had to include a picture of Henry with his new favorite thing. Watches. He loves my dad's because it lights up. Now he has his very own Spiderman watch and he is PROUD. He never wanted to take it off. Too bad I don't still have my Mickey Mouse watch from 5th grade. It played "It's a Small World." Everyone was so jealous.

Since I've put approximately a billion miles on my car in a matter of a week, I'm taking a traveling break for a while.

Have a fantastic week!

7 comments:

The Ueltschey's said...

Ummmm, we were at Ely's on Sat night for my birthday too! How did we not see you?? We went at 6:30 and left about 8...I got the stuffed chicken daniel and LOVED it...already wanting more. CRAZY that we didn't see you all there!

Did you happen to hear a little munchkin squealing?? Well, that would have been Anderson :) Did Henry go because we just ASSUMED that they would have high chairs? NOPE!!!! Who doesn't have high chairs?????

The Segrest Family said...

hey! such cute pictures of you and the sisters =)
just now checking up on your blog and saw about your mama... praise the Lord! keep us posted on that...

The Texas VicHorns said...

Oh Kate, I mean LT, you are the cutest. love the dress too.

drive out to Texas next week? ok, sounds good.

Kelli said...

The dress IS fabulous! Maybe you should think about buying it from whomever you borrowed it from! That color looks great on you! Also love the pic of Henry with his very own watch!

Amanda Gregory said...

I love how you are now putting your hand on your hip when taking pictures. That is such an amazing trick. I think of it everytime I am in a picture.

Tracy~ said...

I love the dress! Probably looks better on you, so you should keep it :)

The Robertsons said...

I love the pic of Henry and his watch. Is it okay that I think I might like the dress?