Sunday, December 10, 2006

She's home! (well, for a little while anyway...)


Meredith's back in Starkville!! Yea!!!! Even though she'll only be here for a few months, I'm super pumped about having her here again. She left me last year when she got a job in Orange Beach, AL, BUT little did she know at the time that she'd be getting a nice little gift from her boyfriend and needing to be back home to plan her wedding. She and Vic (fellow Hebron graduate (: ) will be getting married here on March 10. A lot will be going on with her before then, and I'm so very excited about sharing it with her. Well, OK, I guess I'd be lying if I said I wasn't being A LITTLE bratty about her leaving me AGAIN in March. :) They'll be moving to Texas shortly after the wedding. Until then, though, Mere better be ready to play with me A LOT and probably make a few roadtrips to see our friend Claire in Birmingham (ANOTHER one of my "Starkville friends" who left me earlier this year...yeah, I'm still a little bitter). Some of my favorite memories are with the two of them. You really just don't even need to know details about the night this picture was taken of us...wow. Anyway, as Meredith's day gets closer, and as Claire prepares that rehearsal dinner "speech" (poor poor Meredith), I'll be talking more and more about them. They are definitely the kinds of friends that everyone needs, but most people aren't fortunate enough to have.

No comments: