Saturday, December 9, 2006

My little Max

This is MY baby, Max. He's 7 months old now, and this is a picture of us the day I got him. He's a great roommate, and he never complains about the fact that I go to bed super early. I talk about him a lot, so I thought it was only appropriate for me to introduce him to you now. He weighed only about 2 1/2 lbs when this picture was taken. Now, he probably weighs around 4 1/2 lbs or so, and I don't think he'll get much bigger. He started fetching when he was only a couple of months old, and I SWEAR it seems like he understands what I'm saying most of the time. I find myself talking to him OFTEN. He's a genius dog (ok, so I'm a little partial)! He has a little kennel that he stays in while I'm working everyday. At first I felt like a mother leaving her baby for that first time (well, I may be exagerrating A LITTLE), but he and I have both gotten used to it now, and he doesn't seem to mind staying in there while I'm gone. He's super excited when I get home everyday though. I've never had anybody love me so much! :)




Some people would call me "psycho" or "obsessed," but what's so wrong about sending out Christmas card pictures of my dog? I don't get it. I must share with you the picture that I sent out this year. Just so you know, trying to get a dog to pose for a picture in front of the Christmas tree takes TIME and PATIENCE! This one is almost perfect though. Yes, he IS wearing a santa suit (he didn't really get along too well with the hat, though). He's really excited about his first Christmas!!

No comments: