Monday, September 19, 2011

friends, babies, and photography...

Those of you who know me, know that I can be trusted.  I can and will keep a secret, but I really REALLY don't like to!
That's why I was so excited when my dear friend Katey let the cat out of the bag and announced that baby Overstreet #3 is on its way!
This is how she announced it via facebook:
Those boys are just so stinking cute.  I guess the odds are that baby #3 will be a boy, but I'm predicting GIRL!  Noelle Adams will need a friend after all! :)
...and speaking of that beautiful sweet niece of mine, here are some more pictures from her first week of life!
Mom and Dad (aka "Lita" and "Grandaddy") aren't excited at ALL about having a grandaughter.  Can't you tell?  

Honey.

My cousin Jake and his sweet girlfriend Mary Kate got to meet N.A.!


He loves her.

 Now, check out some of these pictures taken by the very talented Jana Berkery!





Now....is it Friday yet???
Is it bad that I'm already ready for another weekend??

No comments: