Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Where in the WORLD have I been?

Thanks for calling me out for my lack of blogging, Hope!
It's not really like me to go more than a couple of days or so without blogging, but I guess the end of my summer has just been crazy chaos!
Where have I been and what have I been doing, you ask?
Well, here's an attempt to summarize the end of my fantastic summer...

I was so happy to get to spend some time with this friend in Tennessee! 
 She's a school counselor, so we both were able to enjoy having the summer off!
...Oh...and while I was there, I decided that I needed to follow the feather trend (I guess Shannon brings out my "funky" side!).  Even though I've been told that I'm too old for it, I'm still loving it!  Judge me if you want (but please don't!).
....I was also so happy (obviously!) to get some time with "my" little man on the coast.  What a honey pie he is!  He's at such a fun age, and I love every second I get to spend with him.


....I also got to hang out with these cute girls
at Deep South Pout!  I started out just a customer, but by the end of the summer, I was working a  little at the store! :)  Haven't been there or visited their website yet?  If not, then it's time you do!  I love them AND their store!
I went here 
where I attended an Autism conference with some co-workers.  Great conference and such a FUN place to visit!
And finally....
about school...
a good bit of the month of July was spent here...
I'm getting ready for my new class!
My first day back was today (already exhausted!) and my 23 babies come Monday! 
Now, you know I love LOVE what I do, but I'd be lying if I said I was too thrilled about my summer ending. 
Oh well....all good things must come to an end I suppose.
Here's to hoping for a good start to the 2011-2012 school year! 
Pray for my students, will you?

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Oh my goodness- ya'll start school SO EARLY! AGH! I'll be praying for your 23 little ones (and for Ms. T's sanity)!