Sunday, August 7, 2011

it's that time again!

Tomorrow is my students' first day of school!  Even though this is my 8th "first day of school" as a teacher, I still get a little nervous at the beginning of each year.  I'm excited, though, and looking forward to meeting my 24 students tomorrow!
Won't you join me in praying for my sanity students tomorrow?

If a doctor, lawyer, or dentist had 40 people in his office at one time, all of whom had different needs, and some of whom didn't want to be there and were causing trouble, and the doctor, lawyer, or dentist, without assistance, had to treat them all with professional excellence for nine months, then he might have some conception of the classroom teacher's job.
~Donald D. Quinn

1 comment:

Wade's World said...

Good luck tomorrow! Jackson starts kindergarten next Tuesday and I'm so excited. I hope his teacher loves his students as much as you obviously do!