Thursday, July 9, 2009

I heart summer.

Other than the pics I took at the beach earlier this summer, I haven't taken too many pictures. Why? Read my last post.
Yesterday, I had 2 different people tell me that I haven't been blogging like I should lately. Yikes. Besides the fact that I DO have a life besides blogging (hard to believe, I know), I haven't had pictures to share, which makes my blogging more difficult (Was that a run on sentence?). Anyway, sorry if I've disappointed lately. :)
Thankfully, I do have some pics to share. Most of them have been stolen from some of my dear friends. I did just post these on facebook, but here they are again in case you didn't see them before.


In Jackson with HEGS...



June Bunko...


Mandy and me at UMI...
Oh, how I hope to get that camera up and going again SOON!

4 comments:

The Texas VicHorns said...

you look beautiful in all your pictures. I miss you so much!

The Overstreets said...

Man, that is a hot gray dress.

Anisa said...

Cute pics...and such cute clothes you are wearing!! Looking fabulous!

The Andersons said...

This is random....but I thought about you yesterday in Wal-Mart. Kevin and I were shopping and passed by a Ped-Egg. I knew that you had one and loved it, and I was about to say that to Kevin, but before I could, he blurted out, "Oh my goodness, look at this thing, it is just a cheese grater. I mean, they are so making money off of people by selling them mini-cheese graters in the shape of an egg...." and he went on for a little while. Then I finally told him you had one, and he paused and said, "Well, maybe we should fill her in." Sigh...my husband... He's such a MAN. They just don't understand. :)