Friday, June 5, 2009

my new find!

Look at the new addition to my living room! I got a great deal on this awesome table at MINT Home Store (the new best thing in Starkville!). I decided I had too much brown in my living room, so I headed up to the store, fell in love with this table, and was able to sell my former brown table to a friend! It definitely adds a little "pop" to the room. It was exactly what I needed and I just love it.

Be sure to check out the MINT blog and read about the sales that will be going on at the boutique ALL SUMMER! Also, if you're in Starkville next Thursday, you definitely need to come by for the "Cupcakes and Cocktails" after hours party from 6-10 pm. The later you shop, the more you save!

Now, I'm heading to bed, because I've got a long day tomorrow. Doing what, you ask? You guessed it.. working at MINT! Come see me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the table. Glad to see you are working a little this summer like the rest of us. Ha! See you soon.

The Stringers said...

the table looks great!

thanks for the sweet words about the store! i too think it is an exciting new addition to starkville!!!