Friday, December 9, 2011

5 years!



Exactly 5 years ago today, I posted my first entry on this blog! 

Happy Blogoversary to me!

If you've stuck with me these past 5 years, thanks! 
And if not, well... you can start from the beginning and catch up, of course. 
(But....ummmm...you do have 968 posts to read, so you better get started!).

Not that there have been too many exciting events in my life, but for those of you who have been reading, what comes to your mind as being one of your favorite posts/topics of mine?  Just curious.

Lots have happened in the past 5 years.  It will be neat to see where I am in 5 more years.

Thanks for hanging in there with me, friends!

I sure do love my little life...

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love all your pics and posts of your neices and nephews and watching them grow through the years :)

Happy (late)blogoversary!