Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas here, Christmas there, and AN ENGAGEMENT!

Hoping you and your family had a very blessed Christmas!
Here are a few snapshots of our family Christmas this year:
With family in Starkville...
NA, Henry, and Jones.  Love it.
Sisters and cousin, Jake.


My dear cousin Jake

Me and J.
H and me.
Me and that sweet baby girl...
Jones and Mom.
Dad and NA--her first Christmas!
Kristen and her sweet family...
...and Heather and hers...

Christmas with family in Collinsville...
First cousins!

My cousin Brian opening the gifts I gave him!  He loves the bulldogs!

I'm also super pumped about my cousin Jake getting engaged on Christmas!  I love his sweet fiance, and am so very excited about an upcoming wedding in the family!
Congrats Mary Kate and Jake!

No comments: