Wednesday, February 10, 2010

a much better Max.

Emily, a teacher friend of mine, requested that I post a recent picture of Max so everyone could see how much better he looks! I know I told you that he was doing so much better, but I guess I neglected to post a picture so you could see for yourselves. Compare this picture of him to the one I posted just a couple of weeks ago. Thankfully, he looks AND feels so so much better! I love him.

I apologize for the demon-possessed-looking eyes he has here. Ha! Not sure how to take care of "green eye" in pictures...

4 comments:

Katie said...

I'm so glad your little man is feeling better! He looks MUCH better.

Chloe said...

He still looks adorable!

Trace's Space said...

Sweetness! He looks so much better and so happy :)

The Robertsons said...

Glad you are better Max. Come visit so you can play in our big backyard. By the way, I cannot believe you have a header that centers around your favorite holiday:)