Monday, December 14, 2009

my new favorite thing.

I know, I know...this is my 3rd post of the day, but I couldn't go without expressing my excitement about my new purchase, the new HTC Hero phone. My previous phone (may it R.I.P.) officially kicked the bucket in Memphis this weekend and I was talked into buying this fabulous gadget. While I'm still trying to figure it out, I'm already having fun with it.
Do I really need internet access on my phone? Absolutely not, but seriously, it was a really good deal and is only costing me a few more dollars more than what I was paying before! Totally worth it.
Enough of this. You should definitely continue reading the posts below for things slightly more exciting than a new phone!

6 comments:

Tracy~ said...

I'm looking for a new phone - my contract is up - what service provider do you have?

The Overstreets said...

I've been wanting one! You'll have to sell it to Kane for me!

mary straton said...

internet on a phone is totally worth it. i use mine way more than i ever thought i would.

LT (and Max) said...

tracy--i use cellular south. never had any problems!

Foley Bell said...

too funny - my phone died the night of alexa's wedding - dropped it in water. i just got the hero too - love it!

jgaskin said...

Thanks Laura! I hope you all have a great Christmas. I have been meaning to tell you that I think somewhere in our past lives we were twins...when it comes to MSU and MSU sports! I enjoy reading your fb updates and so many times I feel the same way! I tell Jason all the time that we share the same passion for our beloved MSU! I am sure I will see you at a basketball game soon! Merry Merry!