Friday, July 11, 2008

You're just jealous because you're not a teacher.

I've become really close to several of the teachers at my school this past year. I play Bunko with a lot of them, and we've had "nights out" during the summer (since, of course, WE DON'T HAVE TO WORK). Last night we went to the State Theater. Super fun. Heather and I met Bambi, Angie, Catherine (former teacher who will soon be leaving us :( ), Jessica (new Sudduth teacher! :) ), and Tassie (teacher from another school...but we still like her :) ). It was great to spend time with my friends...new and old!

And guess what guys...

I NOW HAVE INTERNET CONNECTION AT MI CASA! Woo hoo! So, as we speak, I am lounging on my couch in my pj pants. Yes, I know it's Friday night, but I am a working girl and I am tired. Don't judge.

3 more weeks until I have to go back to school...yikes.

4 comments:

Tassie said...

I'm so glad you've got internet back at your place...I, and the rest of the free world, can rest easy now....blog on sister!!!

Kelli said...

Woo hoo for Internet at your house! I don't know how you have been able to stand it! Glad you had a great "teachers night out!"

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, does school start in 3 weeks??? That's scary. School let out here only a month ago, and they have about 6-8 weeks left. Crazy.

-Rhonda

The Robertsons said...

Yeah, you are back. I still have a broken camera; however, I am going to purchase a new one! How did you make that teacher's night out page?