Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pumpkin Palooza, a baby shower, and 6-0!

I love football season. I do. But I somehow forget how exhausting it is! I've just realized that during football season, my weekends are not spent relaxing, but rather cheering on my bulldogs (and attending games that don't kick off until 8 PM!). I wouldn't have it any other way.
Friday night was Pumpkin Palooza in downtown Starkville. It never ceases to amaze me how many people are able to fit in the small town of Starkville whenever there's a big event. I love it.
Saturday was the MSU vs UT game, and before the game, I was able to co-host a baby shower for sweet Alexa, who's expecting a baby boy at the end of November! Such a fun time.
So excited about my dawgs being 6-0, and I'm hoping we'll make it 7-0 this weekend. (And then the following weekend we play Alabama, and well... uh...that could get interesting).
Hoping you had as much fun as I did this weekend, but perhaps a little more sleep than me?!


1 comment:

The Andersons said...

So I'll comment back to you in your style. ;)

1. Glad you're back!! Yay!! I've missed you in the blog world.
2. How do you eat something called "puppy chow"??!! Ha ha! Just kidding. I think it's the word "chow" that bothers me. I know, I'm weird. I just don't like that word!
3. I DEFINITELY think you need to watch Gone with the Wind in order to be considered Southern. It was really good! Long, but good.
4. I am happy to see YOU so happy! I think we need a detailed post on how you and Clay came to be.... More details! More details! ;)
5. Thanks for your sweet compliments on Carol Grace. We're in love! I hope you can see her soon!